Cooperative Funeral Fund (CFF) is here to help you efficiently manage and invest your Service and Merchandise (preneed) and Cemetery Care accounts. The CFF program was created specifically and exclusively for the death care industry, facilitating all aspects of cemetery trusts and cemetery care fund management: creation, investment, accounting, service and payout of funds. In addition to fund management and account servicing expertise, Cooperative Funeral Fund also takes great care in understanding each state's unique laws and regulations regarding our industry. We are here to help you with your state annual reports. CFF currently manages over 540 million dollars in discretionary client assets. Over 1,050 clients already rely on CFF for their fund management.** Known for our customer service, we are proud to have experienced an excellent client retention rate since our inception into the business in 1989.
- Detailed monthly statements - beginning balance, capital gains, dividend and interest earnings, expenses and fees, additional deposits, withdrawals, and ending balance for each individual service and merchandise trust account, as well as for the care account.
- Confirmation correspondence with the Department of Social Services
- Preparation and filing of tax forms
- 24/7 online account access for members
- Payment plan creation for your families with no extra fees
- Competitive rate of return
- No membership fee
- Claim checks disbursed within 2 business days after furnishing proof of delivery/performance
**Assets under management and clientele as of 2/13/2018.